Friday, February 25, 2011

Mommy's Day @ School

Today was Mommy's Day at Jackson's school. He becomes the teacher and I become the student. He taught me several different lessons. It's amazing to watch him learn and grow!

First, here's his best bud, Townes River.

Lesson: Spanish (Rosetta Stone)
He knew almost all of them!

Lesson: Geography
He chose interesting facts about our state.

More geography that I had to take a picture of. This is a project he's working on now at school. Pretty impressive.

Lesson: Language
He read me this whole book about magnets.

Lesson: Journal
I had to write exactly what he had written from the board this morning.
They do this each day with the date and then a joke. Grandma: I'm sure you'll appreciate the joke! He did! (Click on the pic and it gets bigger).

Lesson: Zoology
I think he's most interested in this. He's an animal lover. No matter what kind they are!

I'm so proud of my boy!

1 comment:

  1. I love this concept. Looks like you learned a lot that day : ) What a great school.

    ReplyDelete