Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My Prima

Here is Ellie's dance recital routine for this year. They are practicing each week and get better and better. Her partner wasn't there on Friday so she practiced with Ms. Victoria (which I think was very helpful in her staying focused!) Notice at around the 2 minute mark when I think she realizes how excited she is about the dance. She yells Mommy and then sort of gets all overwhelmed with excitement. She can't wait to perform it on the "big black stage" (that's what she calls the high school stage).

3 comments:

  1. I'm trying to embed the video from my Facebook. No clue. It just shows up black. I'll keep trying, Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet. I could watch that all day. I love watching little ones dance. Ellie will have to give G some lessons!

    ReplyDelete