Sunday, May 15, 2011

7 years in 7 days








So uncertain, yet still smiling.

Just a part of our incredible support system waiting on his arrival.
The incredible crew who I'll always be grateful for.
He's here and alive and well! Serious thumbs up!
Incredibly tiny. 2 pounds, 5 ounces.
Daddy gets to hold him for the first time.
His first meal.
His bed for 5 weeks.
Kangaroo care with Daddy.
1st bath in the hospital. A bed pan was too big for him.
Nestled in his cave, paci as big as his face.
I love this picture.
Our most special nurse, Teri. What a blessing she was.
We come home!! 1st bath at home in the bed pan.
Our family.
He likes it at home.
Growing...
Smiling...
Back for a vist to his nurses at the hospital.
Cool dude.
Getting a lift from Daddy.
My angel.
1st time he stood up on his own, almost a year old.
He turns one!


3 comments:

  1. tears of joy for you story of a miracle <3 love you guys <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. I loved this. Thanks for sharing! I can't believe what it must've been like to go through something like that! And to have such a sweet, dear, healthy boy on the other side of things!!! What a blessing. :) I enjoy the snuggles I still get from him in Kidmo. :)
    - bethany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your amazing miracle story. :) Jax still has beautiful BIG eyes, love it!!

    ReplyDelete