Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Years 4 and 5

Life continues to get the best of my time, leaving little for blogging so here's a two-fer' (is that a word?)

Jackson continued to prosper in his 4th, 5th and 6th year. He's been going to a local Montessori School since he was 3 and done so well with the method. He's makes friends easily and loves to be the class clown (to his disadvantage at times). He's silly and loving and lucky for me, still likes to snuggle. He learned to skate and fish and loves to be active in any sport I sign him up for. It's bittersweet to see my tiny baby grow into a boy. I'll cherish every bit of it.
The awesome pool where we first lived on the OBX.
The fireman and his dog.
Off to school.
Still creative and getting into everything. I was amazed the basket didn't fall as he climbed in.





No comments:

Post a Comment