Thursday, May 19, 2011

Earrings for a REESE'n.

Some of my girlfriends and I got together and made some really cool earrings. The BEST part about them is that we are selling them for a REESE'n! They are $10/pair and all the proceeds will go to my special little friend, Reese (click on her name to meet her). She is five years old and in the fight of her life at St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital. If you would like to purchase one of the beautiful pairs below, please comment here to claim them (first come, first serve!). Just tell me which ones you'd like and I will contact you for delivery details.
We will plan to make more soon!

Pair #1
Pair #2
Pair #3
Pair #4
Pair #5
Pair #6
Pair #7

1 comment:

  1. You can click on the pictures to make them bigger to see more detail.

    ReplyDelete