Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Like, Dude! I'm taking a Facebreak!

I'm going to try to do better at updating this blog while I take a much needed break from Facebook.  I realize Facebook is a forum for sharing and I appreciate that about it.  It can be used to share wonderful things, keeping in touch with far away friends and a platform for people to do great things.  I love that about it.  What I've grown tired of is the rants, emotional political postings and offensive comments made on the News Feed.  Rather than become further annoyed and waste precious life on being irritated, I've decided to take a Facebreak!  You never know, I may be back next week but I'm hoping the opposite will happen and I'll spend that extra time doing things I love to do with my family and friends.  I am GREAT, happy and perfectly content. Nothing is wrong or out of sorts other than my attitude toward Facebook.  So, I've decided I won't continue to complain about it...I'll just take a break.  This is a personal decision and nothing more than that.  I have no ill-will or judgement toward Facebook or people on it.  This is a decision made for Rebecca and Rebecca...only.  LIKE TO ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment